Diskless Operation of Sardis Technologies ST-2900
(This page is still under construction.)
The "DiskLess" project allows booting and running various operating systems
on the ST-2900 CPU board without requiring any type of
disk drive to be connected.
A small RAM-Disk in main memory allows trying out various utilities and other
programs that access a disk drive.
Operating systems to be supported:
- FLEX/6809 from TSC: version 3.01
- SK*DOS/6809 from Star-K Software: version ??
- OS-9/6809 Level I from Microware: Radio Shack version 01.01.00
- OS-9/6809 Level I from Microware: Radio Shack version 02.00.00
- NitrOS-9/6809 Level 1: version 3.3.0 Release 2014-Apr-13
- NitrOS-9/6809 Level 1: latest development snapshot
||ST-2900 Software User's Manual for DiskLess Operation.
(not available yet)
"FLEX" was a trademark of Technical System Consultants (TSC).
"OS-9" is a registered trademark of Microware LP.
Use the Refresh button in your web browser to ensure you get the
latest version of this page.
Last revised 2020-Jun-23 09:47 PDT.
Copyright 2020 by David C. Wiens.