- Smallest recording altimeter in the world?!
- Tiny: 0.29" x 0.31" (7.4 x 7.9mm)
- Only weighs 0.4g (without battery)
- Fits tubes as small as 7.8mm (inside diameter)
- Bright red LED
- Data line for bidirectional communication
- Firmware is field upgradeable by user
- Can be used in model rockets, weather
balloons, kites, model airplanes, etc.
- Measures up to 100,000 ft. (30.5km) MSL
- Resolution is 8" (20cm) at sea level
- Very low power: 150µA (average) @ 3V
(depends on sample rate)
- Supply voltage: 2.2V - 3.6V (3.0V recommended)
- Suggested power source: CR1025 or CR927
coin cell (battery holder not included)
- Records air pressure and temperature
- Data compression to increase recording
capacity (typically 2500 samples)
- User selectable startup delay, launch detect
altitude, sample rate, etc.
- Recorded data is non-volatile, and only erased
when explicitly requested (not from accidental
loss of power due to intermittent connection)
- Contest directors will appreciate the tamper-
resistant downloaded data file that includes
byte-for-byte verification of the firmware version
- Includes host software for MS Windows; version
for Android planned for future
- Conformal coating for protection
- 4-layer PCB for better EMI immunity
- Available without wires, with three wires attached,
or with connector board and two wires attached
USB-HalfWire communication module
(available separately) to erase, arm, download,
- (Model name, specifications, and prices are
only preliminary and subject to change)
- (Not yet available for sale --
refer to notes.)
2-up test panel
Use the Reload/Refresh button in your web browser (or Ctrl+F5 or Shift+Reload)
to ensure you get the latest version of this page.
Last revised 2022-May-22 10:31 PDT.
Copyright 2014-2022 David C. Wiens.