Chandler 6809 CPU Single Board Computer
The 6809 CPU single board computer was sold by Chandler Microsystems.
The Chandler 6809 CPU featured:
- 6809 microprocessor
- up to 256KB DRAM (since FLEX would have only used 64KB, what was the rest used for?)
- 84x24 video display with 7x12 character font
- keyboard interface for unencoded switch matrix
- parallel printer port
- serial port
- general purpose 8-bit I/O
- parallel expansion port
- floppy disk controller for two 5.25" drives
- FLEX operating system supported
- cost U$735 for an assembled board with 192K RAM
The only information on this board I have found so far is from an
in the October 1982 issue of '68' Micro Journal magazine.
"FLEX" was a trademark of Technical System Consultants (TSC).
Use the Refresh button in your web browser to ensure you get the
latest version of this page.
Last revised 2020-Mar-22 16:10 PDT.
Copyright 2020 by David C. Wiens.